Friday, November 16, 2012

From the Mouths Of Babes...

Today Owen had a potluck Thanksgiving lunch at his school for all of his classmates and parents.  Piper and I went and enjoyed the food...and about fifty 4-year-olds!  Most of Owen's friends were leaving with their parents after lunch, so of course, he wanted to come home too.  Here was how that conversation went...

OWEN: Mom-I want to go home with you and P Pie.
ME:   No sweets, you gotta stay here because I have to go home to work more.
OWEN:  But I will be really good!
ME:  Owen, I have to find homes...
OWEN:  But I will be like Daddy!
ME:  What does that mean?
OWEN:  I will do everything you say!

ME:  Well who can argue with that!  Comm'on...let go home....

I'm teaching they young and teaching them right....heeheehee....

I love that kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment